Do you have parking?
- Binion's Gambling Hall and Hotel, home of the historic, haunted Hotel Apache has two parking garages available for guests to use. The first is on the northwest corner of Casino Center and Ogden, the second is on the southwest corner of Casino Center and Ogden; both parking garages may be entered from Casino Center.
How much is parking for guests?
- Parking is $5 per day in our parking garage for hotel guests and will be applied at check-out. However, if you get a Royal Player's Club card and present it to the Front Desk, the parking fee will be waived.
How much is parking for non-guests?
- If you are not staying with us, we do charge an hourly fee for parking: $3 up to the first hour, 1 - 2 hours = $6; 2 - 4 hours = $9; 4 - 6 hours = $12; 6 - 24 hours = $18. Parking can be validated where you are gambling or eating at Binion's.
- Parking fees may vary during special events periods.
Can I get my parking validated?
- You may ask any employee for parking validation at the location where you are gambling, when you earn 5 points on your Royal Players Club Card for the day, or where you are eating at one of our restaurants.
What is the charge for valet?
- Binion's currently does not offer valet services.
What time is check-in/checkout?
- Check in is 4:00pm PST and check out is 12:00pm PST
Does Binion's Offer Early Check-In?
- We cannot guarantee an early check-in until the day of check-in. If available, a rate of $25 will be charged.
Does Binioin's Offer Late Check-Out?
- We cannot guarantee a late check-out until the day of check-out. If available, a rate of $25 will be charged.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
- Reservations booked directly with the hotel can be canceled up to 12 noon on the arrival day.
- Reservations booked through a 3rd party are subject to the 3rd party company rules which generally means 24 hours prior to arrival date but can be longer on occasions.
What do you have for Wi-Fi?
- We do offer free Wi-Fi for our guests.
Can I use a debit card for my deposit?
- Yes, debit cards will be authorized for the full amount due plus a $100 security deposit at the time of check-in. Debit card authorizations will show up as an actually charge on the account and those funds are frozen until check-out. We will release unused debt card funds at the time of check-out. Your financial institution may place a longer hold on those funds separate from us.
Can I use a credit card for my deposit?
- Yes, credit cards will be authorized for the full amount due plus a $100 security deposit at the time of check-in. The authorization is just a hold and not an actual charge against the card. Unused authorization amounts will be released upon check-out. Your financial institution may place a longer hold on those funds separate from us.
Can I use a gift card/pre-paid card for my deposit?
- No, gift cards and pre-paid cards can only be used for purchase and cannot be accepted for the security deposit of charging privileges.
Can I use cash for my deposit?
- No, cash is not accepted for Security Deposit.
Do you have shuttle service for the airport?
- We do not have shuttles for the airport. We typically recommend either taking a taxi or using a rideshare app such as Lyft or Uber. The airport does have shuttle services and we have included a link for you to look at. https://www.mccarran.com/transportation/shuttles
- Or you can look at city bus options as well. https://www.rtcsnv.com/ways-to-travel/schedules-maps/maps-guides/
Can I book a scooter for my stay?
- We do have electric scooters and manual wheelchairs for rent. You will need to contact our Front Desk at 702-382-1600 as they handle this. This service is available for registered guests only.
CLUB BINION'S & CASINO
How can I join Club Binion's?
- To join Club Binion's you do have to be present with current, valid ID. It takes only a few moments to sign up and the players club representatives will be able to tell you of any promotions or offers you may be eligible for.
What do you do for birthdays?
- We offer a 2 for 1 coupon to members of Club Binion's to use in Binion's Café one time during the month of your birthday. Simply go to the Club Binion's booth and ask to redeem your birthday voucher. One of our friendly representatives will print out your voucher and explain how it works.
How do I get a win/loss statement?
- To obtain your win/loss statement, simply go to this link: http://www.binions.com/pdf/win_loss_form.pdf Fill out the form. If the form is not being presented in person to Club Binion's, please have it notarized, and then mail it to the address on the form. Once received, the win/loss portion of the form will be filled out and mailed back to you.
When do casino app prizes expire?
- Casino App prizes have been extended to October 2021.
How do I contact your sports book?
- Our sports books are operated by William Hill. You can check out their website for the latest updates on bet questions, cashing ticket questions, operational hours, and more here: https://www.williamhill.com/us/